In the 21st century, a lot of statement accessories are making their comebacks. From the hipster bell-bottom pants to the polka dot shirts, the big hoop earrings and now, the all-time favorite – cowgirl boots!
That’s right, knee-high, leather made, brown or black, preferably plain cowboy boots for women have made it to their limelight yet again. Girls of this century or young women, you name it, are all going gaga over the trend.
Everyone is trying to get their hands on the ones that will look the chicest. Here’s a list of our personal favorites, with a variety of cowboy boot brands, with all the pros and cons mentioned, so you can make a reasonable pick on where to invest your money all the while still nailing the compliments!
1. Coconuts By Matisse Women’s Gaucho Boot
An edgy addition to your wardrobe – a knee-high pair of boots, with a thin set of embroidery on the sides and the front, with a V-shape coming inwards on the front. A handmade pair made intricately, so you have no reason to say no.
- Available in over 8 colors – can pick to your liking.
- A 1.5-inch heel, giving you a bit of height.
- Has a synthetic sole – no heel or calf pain!
- Hard toed – may hurt your feet after wearing it for a long time.
- Size issues may occur.
2. Refresh Women Wild-02 Western Style Cowboy Boots
A distressed pair of women’s cowboy boots that you’re bound to want! The shiny leather and buckle make it a casual, yet saucy addition to your outfit. Perfect for club nights or parties!
- Made of leather.
- Light-weight – you won’t feel them dragging you down.
- Available in neutral shades like black and brown – will work with all outfits!
- Rubber soles.
- Super stylish – even have a faux upper leather!
- A casual pair of boots – can’t be worn at semi-formal occasions.
- The wide shaft may cause the boots to be loose.
3. Country Love Pointed Toe Women’s Cowboy Boots W101-1001
A faded outlook is given with these boots. To give you that laid back, country-style vibe. Also has a subtle embroidery on the rounded out toe region and the sides.
- 2-inch heel height – good wear for parties, in case you’re heels kinda girl!
- Rubber sole, with a cushioned insole – maximizing your comfort.
- Only available in two shades – a faded brown or black.
- Size issues – the sizes are not relatable to the normal size measurements.
- Quality is not too good – gives a cheap look.
4. Laredo Women’s Bridget Western Boot
The genuine leather boots are a beauty if you have some extra cash to spend — slightly embroidered boots, to give you the minimal yet not too boring look.
- 100% leather – YES, you heard me right! All a girl needs are leather boots.
- Intricate and neat stitching.
- Cushioned insole – gives you a relaxed feeling, even if you wear them all day long.
- Pricey – price ranges in three digits.
- Only available in a distressed tan color.
- Huge size issue when it comes around the calf region – super loose there.
5. West Blvd – Women’s Miami Cowboy Western Boots
A pointed toe, faux leather pair of boots in every color possible, so you can pair it to match your favorite dress. The finest detailing that can be an eye-catcher when you’re in the middle of a party.
- Available in any color – be it a basic brown to hot pink, you’ve got it!
- Not pricey at all – pocket-friendly boots to rescue!
- A comfortable cushioned insole that snuggles your feet to provide comfort with every step.
- Can be worn in EVERY season. (A win!)
- They don’t have a serious size issue but maybe a tad bit loose in the heel region. If you like the space for your toes, then it’ll be excellent for you.
- The heels make clicking noises when you walk.
6. Charles Albert Women’s Modern Western Cowboy Distressed Boot with Pull-Up Tabs
A casual and neutral looking pair of boots with no embroidery at all. They can be worn on a daily basis with literally anything. Jeans or a floral dress, this pair has got you covered!
- Made of synthetic material
- 2.5-inch platform heel – giving you that extra height!
- Pull-on tabs from both sides – making it super easy to put on and take off.
- Padded Lining makes it an ideal boots to be worn all day and night!
- The quality isn’t too good. May damage easily.
- Very narrow boots – run small – may squeeze the sides of your feet.
7. DailyShoes Women’s Embroidered Legend Pointed Toe Pull up Zipper Mid Calf Western Cowboy Boots Knee High Boot
Now, this is what I’d call as 21st-century boots! Mid-calf length with a sleek and uber-chic look. Perfect for the teens to wear to high school, or for a night out in the city!
- They’re made of patent leather.
- The vegan leather increases their durability.
- A very sexy vibe given off with these boots – can be worn with leggings, jeans or dresses.
- 14″ circumference lets these boots comfortably fit legs of all sizes, but the drawback is that they may be too loose for skinny people.
- They fit just right with a thin sock, but they do run a little small.
- The larger top gives a looser fit to the heel. Hence they may slip here and there when you’re walking.
8. ARIAT Women’s Fatbaby Western Boot
A more casual take on the women’s boots fashion. These ones are a bit tacky and overly embroidered, with a brighter shade of thread on the neutral base color.
- These boots are made of 100% leather!
- They’re fit for riding (and also casual wear!)
- Very high-quality boots with performance, grip, and durability guaranteed!
- Tacky look – can’t be worn to formal gatherings.
- Although they’re leather, they are NOT waterproof!
9. Corral Women’s Circle G Crackle Scroll Bone Embroidered Western Boot
A stylish pair of authentic cowgirl looking boots, starting from the shape to the addition of embroidery on the sides to the distressed leather construction.
- Comfortable leather lining and lightly cushioned insole.
- Synthetic sole.
- Made of leather.
- Only available in one color.
- Expensive boots.
- The fit response is only 58% – usually, tend to be tight for women with wider feet!
10. Laredo Women’s Silver Starburst Cowgirl Boot Snip Toe
A distressed black pair of boots with mirror work on the front? YES PLEASE. A pair of boots every fashionista needs in her closet.
- The fit is 90% expected to be excellent – so less hassle of returns or exchanges!
- Made of leather.
- Import quality!
- The shorter length makes your legs look longer!
- Boot opening measures approximately 14 inches around – may be loose on your calves.
- Rubber sole.
Hope these help you get your perfect pair of boots and don’t forget, buy something that defines your style and taste – that’s the only way you’ll pull off the look! Happy shopping.
MD: Stylish pair of women’s boots making its comeback this year. Every girl should own a pair to mix and match with her outfits.