In the bazaar of unlimited makeup products, eyeliner is that one product to stay. It is like that treasured denim jeans of yours; you just cannot let go off.
Our make-up bag requires an eyeliner at all times!! Be it a wild smokey eye for a late-night, an emotional wing, or just a casual high-school look.
Lately, the market has introduced a variety of eyeliners, such as marker eyeliners, gel pots eyeliners, as well as liquid eyeliners, etc., to provide us with the flawless look.
However, if you’re an enormous admirer of eyeliners yet are struggling to look for ‘that one’ eyeliner in store for you, this post is dedicated to you!
We have listed down the 10 best eyeliners you need for your everyday routine, and we promise you that this list will help you choose the perfect one.
1. Docolor Pen Super Slim Liquid Eyeliner Eye Liner
This drugstore product is pretty unappreciated, in comparison to its super reasonable price and incredible quality. It provides you with a classy, non-smudge look for an approximate of 12 hours or so, and lets you be in charge of your style for the whole day round.
It has quite a consistency in its flow, and helps one draw even lines without any interruption. The sleek tip of this eyeliner even benefits users with sensitive eyes.
One of the reviews said
“Probably the best eyeliner I’ve used for low price!
It glides right on and STAYS THERE ALL DAY!”
- Long lasting, for up to 12 hours.
- Continuous, smooth flow.
- Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.
- Smudge and water proof.
- The texture is sticky and cakelike, heavy on the eye.
- Doesn’t work on oily skin.
- There are complaints about it not being water proof.
2. e.l.f. Cosmetics Precision Liquid Eyeliner
Elf is those brands one can always rely on for its superb quality. One of the great things about their products is that they are vegan and cruelty-free as well.
This high accuracy, pigment-rich eyeliner is great for those who like to play with amusing looks for their eye. The waterproof formula, with its ultra-thin brush, gives one a pretty promising look for a long time.
One can choose a rather subtle, day-time look by keeping the lines ultra-smooth or can release their retro vibe with a heavy-winged look. This eyeliner is perfect for any or all occasion.
- Rich in color.
- Easy to apply due to brush size being medium.
- Chic packaging.
- Non-water resistant.
- Gooey texture.
- Chips off a lot.
3. L'Oréal Paris Makeup Infallible Super Slim Long-Lasting Liquid Eyeliner
L’Oréal, because you really are worth it.
This L’Oréal Paris Superliner is a very adaptable product. It gives the simplicity of a pencil eyeliner in a liquid recipe. One can make immaculately slick lines, without its dread feathering or smearing. In one stroke, it can give you a refined look that keeps going for hours.
This product has a variety of 3 completely irresistible shades i.e., blue, grey and black. It has a tremendously silky formula, suitable for subtle looks.
One of the users claimed:
“I love using this one for wings and perfect thin lines! It’s one of my favorites!”
- Comes in 3 colors.
- Smooth application.
- Fine felt tip helps to apply very thin lines.
- Easy to use.
- Comes off effortlessly with water.
- Not as long lasting as claimed, i.e., 12 hours.
- Smudges easily.
- Non-water resistant.
4. Revlon ColorStay Skinny Liquid Eyeliner, Black Out
If you’re looking for a Liquid Liner that can help you draw skinny, refined lines, which are bold in color, in just one stroke. Revlon Color Stay Skinny is the one for you!
This eyeliner has the slenderest of the brushes, a fine 0.1mm tip, alongside a promising, durable fluid equation, making it simple to draw slight lines that don’t spread, blur or smudge.
This product is also suitable for users with sensitive eyes, and it’s even ophthalmologist-tested.
- A very handy product.
- Rich in color.
- Matte texture.
- Does not smudge.
- Long lasting.
- Less amount of quantity.
5. NYX Professional Makeup Collection Noir Liquid Liner
This NYX collection eyeliner comprises of exceptionally black and daring colored liners, fluctuating from matte to shiny finishes. It makes extraordinary sultry looks, characterized feline eyes and unpretentious smoky eyes. This rich, intense collections have liners for each look.
NYX Collection Noir Liquid Black Liner, this item is for those girls who are searching for refined looks. Its uncommon brush system can be utilized to make thin and common chic looks as well as just as brave looks with seasonal flicks.
One of the review states:
“This is a great eyeliner for the price. It comes with an actual bristle brush that allows for greater precision than a felt tip.”
- Reasonably priced, as compared to the quality.
- Stays on for a long time.
- The precise brush helps draw sleek lines.
- Smooth, glossy finish.
- Hard to use for those who don’t master the art of precision.
6. Amoore Liquid Eyeliner Waterproof Eye Liner Black
This great Waterproof Eyeliner is one of those, that can be applied easily without spreading, or smearing. It is the ideal item to make sharp, bold wings on the corner of your eye; it makes the perfect slick lines. You can create various make-up styles with it.
The brush on this liner is sleek and has a felt tip, which leaves your eye looking different, amusing, and bigger.
- Thin, fine tip brush makes it easy to draw sleek and thin lines.
- The brush is soft and easy to control.
- Complaints of it not being waterproof.
- Poor packaging leaks a lot.
7. Celavi Waterproof Precision Liquid Felt Tip Eyeliner
A highly pigmented, intense colored eyeliner. Its remains smudge-free and waterproof for quite a few hours, making it the best product for everyday use.
It has a polished finish to it and is easy to applicate. It leaves the eye looking fresh and immaculate. This product is appropriate for all skin types.
One of the reviews states:
“Exactly as advertised. Goes on smooth, is a vibrant black, & is indeed waterproof! Will be buying again!”
- Great color.
- Stays on for a long time.
- Suitable for all skin types (Dry or oily).
- No smudge.
- Absolutely water resistant.
- Hard to get it off.
- Users claimed that the tube has less liquid than 8oz.
8. Maybelline Makeup Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eye Liner
Maybelline products have never left to surprise us with their flawless quality and enriched colors.
This gel liner uses a special oil-free formula that holds highly concentrated pigments in a clear gel base and intensifies your eye makeup for a lasting impression. It creates a smudge-proof, intense look that lasts for a very long time. Its creamy gel formula was specially designed to last up to 24 hours.
This product is Ophthalmologist, dermatologist, and allergy-tested.
- High-quality soft brush, with soft bristles, included.
- The velvety texture of the gel eyeliner ensures lets it apply smoothly.
- Dries super-fast.
- Does not smudge or spread throughout the day.
- Best for creating a thick, Smokey eye look.
- Not suitable to draw sharp wings or lines.
- Too costly.
- Lacks the matte finish.
9. Almay Liquid Eyeliner
Almay’s exclusive “inkwell” design provides with fresh and audacious colors every time. Its special Flex-tip applicator provides mistake-proof control over your eyes, giving you a picture-perfect look. This eyeliner helps on get gorgeous definition with this easy-to-use liquid eyeliner.
Its water-resistant formula lasts for up to 16 hours without irritation. This product is dermatologist tested and is hypoallergenic, making it safe for sensitive eyes as well.
- Highly Pigmented eyeliner.
- Long lasting wearing.
- Does not flake or smear.
- Takes time to dry.
- Not waterproof as it claims to be.
10. Eyeko Fat Liquid Eyeliner
This liquid liner consists of a dense tip for the creation of medium-thick lines on your eyes. Preferable for those who like to create heavy looks.
This chubby, round pen delivers vast and daring lines along with its long-lasting color. The darkest black strokes glide on efficiently and stay on for a smudge-free finish, containing conditioning Algae Extract.
One of the reviews stated:
“Eyeko is such a great liner. This liquid liner is amazing! It goes on smooth and stays put all day.”
- Easy for beginners to use.
- Long lasting on the eye.
- Doesn’t smudge.
- Super fat tip, not suitable to make sleek lines or subtle/natural looks.
- Doesn’t gives a matte either a glossy finish.
How to conquer eyeliner
Step 1: Shake well the product, with the top on, before using. Force your eyelids up a little with your fingers.
Step 2: The eyeliner pen is drawn from the center to the outside, to the side of the eye.
Step 3: Then, draw the entire eyeliner from all around your eye. From Inside as well as the outside.
Step 4: For a foolproof feline look, hold the tip on the external corner of your eye to make an ideal wing, without a fault.
Step 5: Experiment with different styles, like such.
5 Tricks for Conquering Liquid Eyeliner
1. Start amidst the eye and spread towards the end corner. Next, follow in reverse, beginning at the inner corner and working your way towards the outside point. This helps you get an idea of your eye shape.
2. As an amateur, you can try finishing your look of a fork or scotch tape as a stencil to enable you to get that sharp feline eye winged look. It will enable you to frame an ideal crease.
3. Always use eyeliner AFTER you have put on eyeshadow as the fluid works much better on a dry base.
4. Consider Q-tips your best friends! They are super cooperative for tuning and can be used with concealer to blend with the rest of the makeup, without untidiness.
5. The sleek line is a must. Skill your look by lightly worming the liner in between your lashes close to the root. Add some mascara, and you’re all glammed up.
6. Lastly, repeat, repeat, and repeat! Nothing gets your hand steadier than constant repetition.
7. Try testing with different eyeliner styles and see what suits you best.
Lastly, practice, practice, and more practice! Nothing gets your hand steadier than regular practice. Try experimenting with different eyeliner styles and see what suits you best.
I hope we were able to help you get the best liquid eye-liner, the one most suitable for your eye. Whether you’re looking for a bold, smoky-eye look, or you’re going for a general eyeliner for your everyday use, this list has got you covered.
However, please do ensure whether the product you buy is suitable for your skin type. A perfect eyeliner on your eye can do wonders to your everyday makeup routine.