When it comes to hair dryers, most of us have this assumption that hair dryers are these simple tools that are designed to blow out hot air to dry out your hair. Most of us also believe that the different hair dryer type has no other propose than being aesthetically pleasing.
Let me break these myths and assumptions for you because hair dryers are essential hair styling tools that can make a massive difference to hair texture and how your hairstyles turn out to be.
So, selecting the best hair dryer is essential if you want your hair to look salon ready every time you blow dry your hair, but a good hair dryer with also protect your hair from heat damage.
There are a ton on hair dryers available in the market; when it comes to hair dryers, more money usually means better quality and advanced technology. However, the following ten best hair dryers will give you salon ready hair without costing you an arm and a leg.
1. Remington D3190
Remington is synonymous with excellent quality. Remington has never failed to impress me. If you talk about one brand that I can trust, especially when it comes to affordability, reliably, and advance technology – Remington tops the list.
Remington D3190 offers a ton of features that makes it hard to believe that this hair dryer comes with such a small price tag. If you want a hairdryer that could help you fight frizz and hair damage. Then Remington D3190 should be your top choice.
For overall performance and design, I would give Remington D3190 hair dryer 4.6 out of 5-star rating.
- Ionic, ceramic, and tourmaline technology that protects hair from damage.
- Visibly softer and smoother hair after blow drying.
- Two attachments – a concentrator and a diffuser included.
- Short cord length – 5 ft.
- There are complains about power and heat consistency.
2. Revlon 1875W Infrared Hair Dryer
Before getting my hands on this Revlon dryer, I never really believed on the ‘infrared technology.’ I assumed that it was just a gimmick to sell the hair dryer. However, the results truly shocked me! This Revlon Infrared hair dryer dried my hair twice as faster than my other hair dryers.
I noticed that my hair felt somehow healthier and lustrous. If you are someone who is always in a rush, I would highly recommend Revlon RVDR5105LA1 hair dryer to you.
For overall performance and design, I would give Revlon Infrared hair dryer 4.9 out of 5-star rating.
- Unbelievably cheap price for Infrared Heat Technology + Tourmaline Ionic Technology +3X Ceramic Coating.
- Short hair drying time with minimal hair damage.
- 2 Attachments – Concentrator and Diffuser Included.
- Impractical and uncomfortable short handle.
- No cool setting. Only a cool shot button that you have to hold to get cool air.
3. Conair 1875 Watt Pro Hair Dryer
I started the search for the best hair dryer that fights frizz and prevents static electricity. A hair dryer that makes my hair are silky smooth right after blow drying my hair. And, I don’t end up coating my hair with hair products to tame them. After many hits and misses, I found Conair 1875 Watt Pro Hair Dryer.
The Conair 256PR hair dryer uses ionic conditioning. The negative ions produced by the ionizing function fight the positive ions. Resulting in smooth, shiny, and beautiful hair.
For overall performance and design, I would give Conair 1875 Watt Pro Hair Dryer 4.6 out of 5-star rating.
- Ionic and Tourmaline Ceramic Technology.
- Professional hair dryer features at an affordable price.
- Weighs 1.8 lbs. – that is less than the usual hair dryers.
- 1 (Concentrator) attachment only.
- 4.5 ft. cable length that is shorter than most hair dryer of the same price range.
4. BaBylissPRO Ceramix Xtreme Dryer
Finding porcelain ceramic technology 2000-watt hair dryer was a bit of a challenge, especially if your pocket doesn’t allow you to spend hundreds of dollars on a single hair tool. The porcelain ceramic enhances heat distribution. Thus it’s gentler on hair.
BaByliss Pro Ceramix Xtreme Dryer is a powerful hair tool. From its hand-feel to its flawless performance convince you that Babyliss BAB2000 hair dryer is a huge bargain.
For overall performance and design, I would give BaByliss Pro Ceramix Xtreme Dryer 4.8 out of 5-star rating.
- Powerful 2000-watt AC motor, which means less drying time and significantly less hair damage.
- Performance-wise comparable to high-end, professional ceramic hair dryers.
- Long 9 ft. cord. Perfect for professional use.
- Comparatively heavier (1.9 lbs.) than other hair dryers of the same category.
- 1 (Concentrator) attachment only.
5. Conair 1875 Watt Ionic Ceramic Hair Dryer
Cheap hair dryers are not always crappy. The Conair 1875 Watt Ionic Ceramic Hair Dryer is the best example of value for money. If you want a powerful hair dryer that you can purchase without thinking about your bills and saving for ages, then Conair 225PR is your best bet.
No matter if you talk about the performance or the aesthetics of this hair dryer, it was difficult for me to believe that Conair 225PR is a budget hair dryer.
For overall performance and design, I would give Conair 1875 Watt Ionic Ceramic Hair Dryer 4.5 out of 5-star rating.
- Excellent design, including placement and the style of the buttons.
- Powerful airflow – resulting in smoother, shinier and frizz-free hair.
- Hinged filter for easy maintenance and cleaning
- 5.5 ft. Short Cord.
- Ill-fitting attachments.
6. INFINITIPRO BY CONAIR 1875 `
Does it feel like you have hit the jackpot when the product that you both for its aesthetic appeal turns out to perform beyond expectations? This is the exact thing that happened with me when I gave Conair’s Infiniti Pro a chance.
Although Conair has never really disappointed me, Conair 259AQY hair dryer is a step ahead of the other budget hair dryers that I have tried.
For overall performance and design, I would give Conair Infiniti Pro Hair Dryer 4.7 out of 5-star rating.
- Powerful 1875-watt AC Motor
- Dries hair 50% faster with up to 3X longer dryer life
- Ionic technology and Ceramic Technology for better hair texture and finish.
- Heavy, but speaks quality.
- The Vent might suck your hair in.
7. Revlon 1875W Compact Travel Hair Dryer
This list would be incomplete without the perfect hair dryer that you can pack up in your travel bag and enjoy gorgeous hair while traveling. Revlon 1875W Compact Travel Hair Dryer is my go-to travel hair dryer.
No matter if you are going on a vacation or a professional trip, Revlon RVDR5005 with its efficient technology will keep your hair looking perfect throughout your journey.
For overall performance and design, I would give Revlon 1875W Compact Travel Hair Dryer 4.4 out of 5-star rating.
- Ionic Technology and 3X Ceramic Coating to reduce frizz and damage.
- Worldwide Dual Voltage.
- Folding handle design.
- Ill-fitting attachment.
- The design feels bulky.
8. Remington Pro Hair Dryer with Pearl Ceramic Technology
Remington Pro Hair Dryer with Pearl Ceramic Technology is another Remington hair dryers that are always on my recommendation list. The efficient pearl ceramic technology, along with a powerful 1875-watt AC motor, has faster drying time.
According to Remington AC2015 hair dryer’s users, the design is fundamental. However, in my opinion, sometimes it essential is the best, especially, if the tool performs excellently every single time.
For overall performance and design, I would give Remington Pro Hair Dryer with Pearl Ceramic Technology 4.5 out of 5-star rating.
- 40% Faster Airflow as compared to the standard Remington dryer with DC motor.
- Pearl Ceramic Technology that transfers micro-conditioners to the hair to improve hair texture.
- Two attachments concentrator and diffuser included.
- Heavyweight with a bulky design.
9. Conair 1875 Watt Cord Keeper Hair Dryer
If you own a ton of hair tools like me, chances are quite high that their wires will get tangled. In that case, you will love the retractable cord of Conair 1875 Watt Hair Dryer.
Conair is highly praised and trusted for its hair tools, but Conair 289R hair dryer doesn’t only offer exceptional performance, but it also provides an excellent design that makes organization so much easier.
For overall performance and design, I would give Conair 1875 Watt Hair Dryer 4.3 out of 5-star rating.
- Worldwide Dual Voltage.
- A retractable cord.
- Frizz-free hair drying performance.
- Heavyweight (1.65 lbs.) and bulky design.
- Retracting the cord can sometimes become a challenge.
10. Centrix Q-Zone Dryer
To balance the top 10 list, I have added a noiseless hair dryer option that performs exceptionally well without making a loud noise. With Centrix Q-Zone Dryer, blow dry your hair at any time of the day without waking up or disturbing anyone.
Centrix Q Zone hair dryer is perfect for thin hair because the airflow is not too strong to damage thin hair. Ceramic tourmaline offers additional damage protection.
For overall performance and design, I would give Centrix Q-Zone Dryer 4.3 out of 5 star rating.
- Low to no noise level.
- Power booster option available.
- Perfect for fine hair.
- Only one attachment (concentrator) included.
- Airflow not strong enough for hassle-free hair drying, especially for thick hair.
- A pricey option.
I hope that you will find the best blow dryer according to your needs. No matter if you have curly hair, long or short hair, or you are fighting frizz – you can count on this list. Ensure that you are buying a hair dryer that is according to your hair type and requirements. Believe it or not, a good hair dryer can make a massive difference in how your hair looks and feel every day and in the long run.